Taproom Talks and Eventing Education Center Happenings
Register for all via EventClinics.com via Blue Link that follows each
- April 27, Thursday Taproom Talk featuring How to take even BETTER CARE of your Beloved DOG! Featuring Dale Bowman from Bowmans Feed and Pet, beginning at 6:30 on the patio so bring your dog!
- Landsafe weekend clinic May 12 and 13..auditing FREE for any boarder or lesson student; FREE Brewery tokens for those clinic participants; Find out and practice how to Safely fall from your hor
- May 22, Monday, David O’Connor Expert Jumping Day –Ringwork and Cross Country
- May 23, Tuesday Taproom Talk…Local Dressage L judge Hilary Moore Hebert, contributor to Dressage Today and guest on the Dressage Radio Network will chat about Test Riding Skills and Developing Successful Ring Savvy beginning at 6:30; Purina providing light refreshments
- June 1, Taproom Thursday Talk… Ever wonder why cross-country course designers put this fence or that one on any specific course? Go for a "coursewalk" with Robert Butts, licensed Eventing Course Designer, Steph Kohr, certified lower level eventing course designer and Colleen Rutledge, local international professional rider, as they do a walking discussion of philosophy and course design. Meet at 6 PM at the indoor arena to start; finish at the Brewery. Purina providing light refreshments. Each registered participant gets a free beer token!
- June 16, Friday, World Class Grooming Clinic, conducted by Emma Ford, Professional Groomer for Phillip Dutton; assisted by Cat Hill… a power packed one day of the best tips of the trade for daily care and competition!! Food available for purchase. Clinic is to benefit Waredaca’s 3-2-1 GO End Breast Cancer, our Classic Three Day fundraiser to support “The Kimmel Cancer Center” in Baltimore, MD affiliated with Johns Hopkins Medical Center.