2018 Fall Lesson Schedule
SUNDAY/ November 4-December 9; Make Up December 12/16
Instructors: GAYLE, LIZ & TRAVIS
|Morning||Private and Semi Private|
|11:00||(2) Mini Starter Series for Beginners|
November 11, 18, 25
December 2. 9. 16
|11: 00||Advanced – Instructor approval; Start 11/11 NO MAKEUP|
|3:00||Advanced – Beginning to Jump|
MONDAY Starting November 5
Instructors: STEPH AND KATHERINE
|Private and Semi Private|
TUESDAY November 6-December 11; Make up: December 18
Instructors: KATHERINE, CARLY AND KATT
|5:30||AHC Equestrian Team/PAYG|
|6:30||Waredaca Pony Club|
|Daytime||Private and Semi-Private Lessons|
WEDNESDAY November 7-December 12; Make up: December 19
Instructors: LIZ & CARLY
|Private and Semi Private|
THURSDAY November 8-December 20 no class 11/22; no scheduled Make Up
Instructors: KATHERINE AND SARAH G
|Daytime||Private and Semi private lessons|
November 9-December 21; no class 11/23; no scheduled Make Up
|Afternoon||Private and Semi-Private|
SATURDAY November 10-December 15; Make up Dec 22
Instructors: GAYLE, KATHERINE, KATT, CELESTE AND EMILY
|9:00||Waredaca Pony Club|
|10:00||Waredaca Pony Club|
|11:00||Waredaca Pony Club|
|3:30||True Brew Trailrides|
- 6 week series fee: $330.00 for regular group classes
- Mini Starter Series $135 per series. LIMIT FOR PARTICIPATION IN MINI SERIES IS ONE PER SESSION
- PAY AS YOU GO: $60 per ride, advanced registration required
- TRU BREW Trail Rides: $50 per person, advanced registration required
- Private rates are $75/30 minute lesson or $85/45 minute private and $95 for an hour private lesson; semi-private rates for groups of two or three are $80/each student/hour lesson.
- Complete payment for the session is required at the first group lesson of the session –CASH, CHECK OR CREDIT CARDS
- Student Rentals $40 AND require advance registration and are for students I3 and above
- All classes will meet and ride from the Red Indoor Arena.
- Call or email the office for additional information and to schedule private and semi-private lessons. Additional lesson times may be available.
- REGISTRATION BEGINS on Tuesday October 23 Sign up then by phone AFTER 9 AM OR email OR sign up with your current instructor at your next class.
- Class confirmation for all activities will be assumed at the time of phone registration.
- Regarding Missed Lessons, Waredaca offers only ONE makeup lesson per student per session; there is NO carryover of lessons between seasonal sessions.
Why Choose Waredaca for your Horseback Riding Experience?
We are situated on 100+ acres and have access to a large trail system. All of our students ride outside of the ring, through our fields and woods to develop their skills all while enjoying the beautiful Maryland countryside.
Simply stated, Waredaca has been providing quality riding services to our customers since 1932. Family owned and operated, our professionally trained staff are wonderful individuals and effective teachers. They are very active in the horse industry on a local and national level and above all, are dedicated to each student’s enjoyment, progress and competence with their riding experiences.
WE ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE!!
Additional Opportunities at Waredaca
Pony Kids with Emily
The PERFECT introduction for children, ages 4-7, to horsemanship! This enjoyable one-on-one format focuses on safety, confidence, and balance. As students master goals in these areas, they may move on to more active control of their horse. Lessons are tailored to the individual student’s development in order to maximize both their potential and fun! Saturdays 9 – noon; Lesson fee of $50/per lesson.; Call Emily (301 684 0030 for additional info and/or to sign up.
Mini Starter Series
Created with Beginning Students in Mind
Offered at the start of our Fall Session, these classes are tailored for the beginning rider to see if you really like to ride horses! A series of three lessons in the package is enough of a start for you to determine how strong your interest is. This is an affordable option at only $135. A perfect way to get started with horses!
Waredaca Pony Club – Katherine as our Center Administrator
For those who want to join the United States Pony Club Organization and do not own their own horse, here is your opportunity to be a pony clubber!! Available for Intermediate 1 and above students, check out the USPC.ORG website for Pony Club ‘Center’ information. Look for WAREDACA PONY CLUB CENTER DETAILS on our website. We are currently on a wait list for enrollment but are more than happy to answer questions about our program and add your child to the list.
Escorted TRU BREW Saturday Trail Rides…Bring a Friend!
3:30 thru November REGISTRATION THRU EVENTBRITE.COM OR LINK VIA THE WAREDACA FARM OR WAREDACA BREWING COMPANY WEBSITE.
Eventing…the Horse Triathlon
In addition to being a riding center, Waredaca is also a major competition venue. We host three competitions each year featuring a sport called Eventing. Our exciting and spectator friendly competitions are an equine triathlon of dressage, cross-country jumping and show jumping. These events are WAREDACA planned, organized, and executed with your assistance. Guess what?! We need you!! Whether you are an experienced horse trial staffer or one who knows only the front end from the other end of a horse, your efforts are important. We need volunteers to do many different things – build and paint jumps, score riders going cross-country, help with hospitality for our judging officials, work with numbers in the results booth, and more. Check the volunteer program details on our website ; Liz our Volunteer Coordinator match you with the right job!!