STABLING ARRIVAL TIME AND PROCESS
- NO BEDDING PROVIDED…for those who wish to pre purchase shavings for Waredaca site….indicate how many bags you wish ($9/bag), ORDER via ROB@WAREDACA.COM and have a prepared check to ROB LANG for the total when you arrive and these will be awaiting you at your stall
- You may purchase shavings on site and pick up yourself etc, same price, your choice, subject to availability. We do ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS VIA PHONE (301 570 4191)
- Muck deposit must be paid in advance
- Stabling Physical Address: 4017 Damascus Rd Gaithersburg MD 20882; same entrance as the Waredaca Brewing Company
- ARRIVAL parking….will be under the strict direction of Cindy and Lorraine. Trailers will be off loaded then relocated to another area of the farm for the week, where you can easily drive to if need be. Pack sensibly and efficiently.
- AS a reminder, to preserve the welfare of our horses, thus keeping Dr Chad and all of you assured….you should be traveling with document that supports a current…Coggins and Health Certs… these are State Ag rules based on the fact that people are transporting the horses from state to State or intrastate; all of you have included current coggins with your entries…Flu rhino— within the past 6 mos..this has been a rule for almost 2 years via USEF for recognized events
- The stalls will be set up on grass; your shared tack stall will be adjacent or very close by your horses stall. You might want to bring a tarp to cover the ground of your tack stall. Any tack stall decorations are fine 🙂 I think there is a stall decorating contest?!