Our students ride outside as often as possible and out of the enclosed ring, not only gaining vital skills necessary while riding in the open but also a sense of freedom and pleasure only gained from such an experience!
Waredaca offers riding lessons year round and at all levels. Students may choose from private, semi-private or group instruction and are also grouped according to age and current skills levels. Lessons occur daily-afternoons and evenings and on weekends.
We provide quality English riding instruction for all ages and levels of experience that emphasizes safety, skills progression and enjoyment. From the foundation-balanced seat, instructors further specialize in eventing and dressage. Our students and staff thrive as a partnership!
Many acres of woods, fields, and trails complement our excellent facilities of a two large outdoor riding rings, an indoor riding arena, and five levels of cross country jumping courses. As confidence and abilities improve, the more advanced students may continue to compete in US Pony Club activities, unrecognized or ‘starter’ events, schooling evenings or US Equestrian Federation sanctioned events if so desired.
In addition to teaching, our staffs of professional instructors actively ride themselves, train horses, and supervise competing students on their mounts or WAREDACA horses. They also stress the importance of respect and responsibility with the horses. Lesson groups are determined by skills and experience.
- Adult Lessons: ages 16+
- Children’s Lessons: ages 8-15
- Pony Kids: ages 4-7
- Getting Started: Have you have never taken a riding lesson and want to try the fun and challenge of controlling a horse OR are you an experienced rider but not sure where to go with your riding. Not sure about how to get started? No problem, as we assist you with sorting through your many options. Start with connecting with Gayle, our lesson manager. Talk to her, plan a visit to meet our staff, watch some lessons in progress, and see our farm and our horses.No hidden agendas or pitches. Our sole desire is for you to have a good experience! You can reach Gayle via email firstname.lastname@example.org OR by calling 443 564 1276
- Beginning to Ride Starter Mini Series
- Student Practice Rides
- Group, Private, and Semi-Private instruction for Adults and Children
- Summer Horseback Riding Day Camp thru the Bar T. Satisfy that horse crazy kid with a week or the entire summer with daily riding, swimming, and much more!