Competitor Notes of Interest-August 2019
is located at the red indoor arena in the corner office; ask there for packets, course maps, stabling concerns, to withdraw, ask for the TD RICK, Organizers and/or lost items
is the rider reps for all levels; she is not stabled on grounds but is available to call or text at: 240 674 0327
Concessions are located in the vendor area in the parking field and our pony club center parents and kids near the results/awards area near the show office Saturday and Sunday
Waredaca Brewing Company
The Waredaca Brewing Company is open for your business at the brewery and in the vendor area
- Dressage tests can be picked up at the awards area by the office
- Dressage warm up all to be done in grass field adjacent to rings
Scores will be posted under the porch by the office
Jumping Course Walk Times: The track is much the same so freely walk anytime to become familiar.
*** Riders Will Jump According to the Published Order of Go ***
ALL RIDERS WILL DO JUMPING FIRST AND THEN PROCEED TO THE XC
Jumping Course Walks:
- Intermediate..before 10:45 Saturday morning;
- Preliminary: Saturday 11-11:20 Saturday
- Beginner Novice: Saturday 12:17-1:00; 1:36-2:00; 2:30-2:50
- Modified: Saturday after 4 ; Sunday before 10:20
- Training Sunday 11:00-11:20; 12:10-12:20
- Novice Sunday 1:30-1:55; 2:40-2:52
Available the day before
Cross country maps only; Competitor packets will be available 90 minutes before the start of dressage
Dr. Chad Davis….Located in the central area near the start of xc; contact via the secretary or announcer
located atop the red bank barn; contact via the secretary or announcer
If eliminated in one phase for any reason other than a technical one, there will be no continuing to the next phase; discuss any technical elimination
With the TD/RICK first and then the PGJ/HELEN
Unmounted following completion of level at the awards area by the office
We love them…….On their leashes at all times or pay $50 towards the waredaca xc building fund; please keep them away from the horses in the Dressage arenas
Please observe the signs directing the way to xc; keep horses off the road which MUST be kept clear for official vehicles and emergency transport
If you wish to leave $ for your ribbon to be mailed to you, leave $5 with
Cindy in the office or at the awards table
What else do you need to know this weekend
- YOU might be one of our random smoothie winters! Listen for the hourly announcements from 10 -3 and come claim your smoothie coupon from Jessica at the AWARDS TABLE!
- IF YOU are the LOW score of the weekend winner you will get a free entry to a future Waredaca Event
- Every 1, 2, and 3 place finisher gets WAREDACA BUCKS toward any 2019 WAREDACA activity! Pick up with your ribbon at the Awards Table.
- How about the perfect AEC PREP: our final Taproom Thursday Schooling Evening, August 22, which includes XC schooling. Practice all three phases if you want!
- Open Schooling on the Cross Country–use our website to sign up –starting this week after the event thru October 7, weather and footing permitting.
- DON’T FORGET THE WAREDACA BREWING COMPANY IS OPEN SATURDAY 1-8 AND SUNDAY 1-6 serving beer and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks! They will be pouring in the parking field too!