General Information For October 2019 Horse Trial Competitors:
- For ALL WAREDACA LAYOVER stabling: Please use the EAST ENTRANCE Map Quest address: 22710 Howard Chapel Rd, Brookeville MD 20833
- For ALL CLASSIC STABLING SITE, PLEASE use the WEST ENTRANCE Map Quest address: 4017 Damascus Rd, Gaithersburg Md 20882
- *** DO NOT USE THE MAIN ENTRANCE! We may get grumpy when we see rigs pulling into an already busy area with little room for rigs to maneuver
- IF you owe MUCK FEES– Please correct BEFORE ARRIVAL;
- VERY IMPORTANT: STALLS ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL 3 PM OF THE NIGHT YOU HAVE REQUESTED SO PLAN ACCORDINGLY PLEASE
- PACKETS NOT RELEASED UNTIL ALL FEES COMPLETED, INCLUDING MUCK DEPOSITS
- All Stalls are $50/night/horse
- ALL competitors stabled at ANY site must have included a $50 refundable muck fee with their entry.
- Please check that your stabling dates and number of stalls are correct.
- NO BEDDING PROVIDED…for those who wish to pre purchase shavings for Waredaca site….indicate how many bags you wish ($9/bag), ORDER via [email protected] these will be awaiting you at your stall
- You may purchase shavings on site and pick up yourself etc, same price, your choice, subject to availability. Rob is your contact.
This is an information update which should clarify any questions you may have about pre-event planning:
- XC maps will be available Friday afternoon after 3:00 p.m AT THE START BOX—you can walk from Waredaca stabling ( head to the indoor arena and follow signs) OR turn right out of the stabling entrance, right right onto Damascus Rd and park via our West Entrance/Waredaca Brewery Entrance—4017 DAMASCUS RD 20882
- Check the schedule/competitor info tab for details re packets, maps, jumping course walk schedule and so on closer to the event date.
- Cindy is the Event Secretary. The Secretary’s Office is located in the corner office at the Red Indoor under the banner.
- Packets will be available on the morning of your dressage phase.
- Motorized vehicles permitted on the XC up until the competition begins…stay off galloping tracks please
- Please review all of this information carefully!! Email [email protected] OR Call: 410 726 8926 with any changes, etc. asap.
IF YOUR NAME IS NOT HERE, CONTACT SECRETARY CINDY