2017 Fall Lesson Schedule
Saturdays Sept 2nd thru Oct 7. Make up Oct 14
Instructors: Liz, Katt, Celeste and Emily
|9:00||Waredaca Pony Club|
|10:00||Waredaca Pony Club|
|11:00||GWU Equestrian Club|
|3:30||True Brew Trail Rides|
Sundays Sept 3rd thru Oct 8. Make up Oct 15
Instructors: Gayle and Helen
|Morning||Private and Semi Private Lessons|
|1:00||Begining to Ride|
|Skills for Safer Pleasure Riding|
|Private and Semi Private Lessons|
Tuesdays Aug 29th thru Oct 3. Make up Oct 10
Instructors: Carley and Katt
|5:30||AHC Equestrian Team JV|
|6:30||AHC Equestrian Team Varsity|
|Day and Evening||Private and Semi-Private Lessons|
Wednesdays Aug 30th thru Oct 4. Make up Oct 11
Mini Starter Series for Beginners
|7:00||PAYG Walk, Trot and Canter|
Thursdays Aug 31st thru Oct 5. Make up Oct 12
Instructors: Katherine and Carley
|4:30 - 8:00||Private Lessons*|
Fridays Sept 1st thru Oct 13. Make up Oct 13
|6:00||PAYG Jumping Skills|
|7:00||PAYG Walk, Trot and Canter|
- 6 week series fee: $330.00 for regular group classes
- Mini Starter Series $135 per series. LIMIT FOR PARTICIPATION IN MINI SERIES IS ONE PER SESSION
- PAY AS YOU GO: $60 per ride, advanced registration required
- Guided Trail Rides: $50 per person, advanced registration required
- Private rates are $75/30 minute lesson or $85/45 minute private and $95 for an hour private lesson; semi-private rates for groups of two or three are $80/each student/hour lesson.
- Complete payment for the session is required at the first group lesson of the session --CASH, CHECK OR CREDIT CARDS
- Student Rentals $40 AND require advance registration and are for students I3 and above
- All classes will meet and ride from the Red Indoor Arena.
- Call or email the office for additional information and to schedule private and semi-private lessons. Additional lesson times may be available.
- REGISTRATION BEGINS on Tuesday August 8. Sign up then by phone AFTER 9 AM OR email OR sign up with your current instructor at your next class.
- Class confirmation for all activities will be assumed at the time of phone registration.
- Regarding Missed Lessons, Waredaca offers only ONE makeup lesson per student per session; there is NO carryover of lessons between seasonal sessions.
Additional Private and Semi Private lessons may be available;
call 443 564 1276 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
RETURNING IN THE FALL….PONY KIDS, GUIDED TRAILRIDES
LESSONS AT A GLANCE
Pony Kids with Emily
The PERFECT introduction for children, ages 4-7, to horsemanship! This enjoyable one-on-one format focuses on safety, confidence, and balance. As students master goals in these areas, they may move on to more active control of their horse. Lessons are tailored to the individual student’s development in order to maximize both their potential and fun! Lesson fee of $50/per lesson.
Mini Starter Series
Created with Beginning Students in Mind
Offered monthly, these classes are tailored for the beginning rider to see if you really like to ride horses! A series of three lessons in the package is enough of a start for you to determine how strong your interest is. This is an affordable option at only $135. A perfect way to get started with horses!
Waredaca Pony Club – Katherine as our Center Administrator
For those who want to join the United States Pony Club Organization and do not own their own horse, here is your opportunity to be a pony clubber!! Available for Intermediate 1 and above students, check out the USPC.ORG website for Pony Club ‘Center’ information. Look for WAREDACA PONY CLUB CENTER DETAILS on our website. We are currently on a wait list for enrollment but are more than happy to answer questions about our program and add your child to the list.
Escorted Saturday Trail Rides…Bring a Friend!
3:30 beginning September 2…..
Waredaca trail-rides are planned for people ages 10+, new to riding or with litter prior experience. It is designed to offer an enjoyable experience around our farm on horseback. We conduct the tail-rides rain or shine Riders must wear long pants and a sturdy shoe with small heel - a flat shoe shoe is not safe nor permitted. Helmets are required and provided. Prior to starting, each rider will sign a release form. For safety reasons, we respectfully have a 220lb weight limit for any rider. All registrations are non-refundable no date transferable. Any further questions or concerns, give Gayle, our lesson manager, a call at 44-564-1276
Eventing...the Horse Triathlon
In addition to being a riding center, Waredaca is also a major competition venue. We host three competitions each year featuring a sport called Eventing. Our exciting and spectator friendly competitions are an equine triathlon of dressage, cross-country jumping and show jumping. These events are WAREDACA planned, organized, and executed with your assistance. Guess what?! We need you!! Whether you are an experienced horse trial staffer or one who knows only the front end from the other end of a horse, your efforts are important. We need volunteers to do many different things - build and paint jumps, score riders going cross-country, help with hospitality for our judging officials, work with numbers in the results booth, and more. Check the volunteer program details on our website ; Liz our Volunteer Coordinator match you with the right job!!
Why choose us for your horseback riding experience: Simply stated, Waredaca has been providing quality riding services to our customers since 1932; family owned and operated, our professional staff are wonderful individuals and effective teachers; they are CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS and very active in the horse industry on a local and national level; and, above all, are dedicated to their student’s SAFETY, enjoyment, progress and competence with their riding experiences.
WE ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE!