Waredaca is a full service equestrian facility located in the Laytonsville area of northern Montgomery County, Maryland (outside of Washington, DC). Our rolling fields are home to approximately 80 horses. We are also a United States Equestrian Federation licensed Eventing competition venue.
The facilities at Waredaca are second to none in the Baltimore/Washington/Columbia/Frederick area for horses and riders. Picture 220 acres of gently rolling pastures, fields, and woods that surround a gorgeous five acre lake and you have found our lovely farm!! To make it even better, add ten thousand acres of adjacent natural park land for trailriding and foxhunting!
Our boarders have endless opportunities for riding as do our lesson students. We teach as much ‘outside’ of the arena and rings as possible for this very reason. Our students ride across the farm, up the hills and through the fields, enjoying the natural sights as they learn. Even our youngest ‘Pony Kids’ benefit from our expansive farm.
In addition to the wonderful farmland, Waredaca has:
- One large indoor arena with synthetic footing
- Two large all weather outdoor arenas
- Five nationally acclaimed cross country jumping courses
- Two main barns house 30 stalls
- Tack rooms
- Observation room
- Wash stalls
- Meeting room for meetings and social functions
- Field boarder storeroom and grooming area
- Trailer storage
- Numerous programs and activities